1. „Characterization of genetic markers correlated with bread making and bisquit quality and its application in molecular wheat breeding“ - project of Slovak-Chinese intergovernmental scientific and technical cooperation (hereinafter IG-STC) No. SK-CN-2017-0012; co-ordinating workplace for NAFC: RIPP Piešťany (DABG); responsible researcher: Ing. Edita Gregová, PhD. (edita.gregova(at)nppc.sk); project duration: 1. 1. 2018 - 31. 12. 2019; cooperation workplace in the Republic of China: Institute of Genetics and Developmental Biology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing.
2. „RustWatch: A European early-warning system for wheat rust diseases“; project type: RIA - HORIZON 2020, No. 773311-2, contracting authority EC; project duration: 1.5.2018 – 30.4.2022; co-ordinating workplace: Aarhus University Denmark; co-ordinator: Prof. Mogens Støvring Hovmøller; cooperation workplaces: 24 workplaces including NAFC – RIPP; responsible researcher for RIPP: Ing. Svetlana Šliková, PhD. (svetlana.slikova(at)nppc.sk).
3. „Increasing the efficiency and competitiveness of organic crop breeding“; project type: RIA - HORIZON 2020, No. 773311-2, contracting authority EC; project duration: 1.5.2018 – 30.4.2023; co-ordinating workplace: Kmetijski Institut Slovenije; co-ordinator: Dr. V. Meglic; cooperation workplaces: 25 workplaces including NAFC – RIPP Piešťany; responsible researcher for RIPP: Ing. Pavol Hauptvogel, PhD. (pavol.hauptvogel(at)nppc.sk).
4. „Training in the identification of botanical species Triticum“; contracting authority: ECPGR Secretariat c/o Biodiversity International; project duration: 1.7.2018 – 30.9.2019; co-ordinating workplace: NAFC – RIPP Piešťany; co-ordinator: Ing. Pavol Hauptvogel, PhD. (pavol.hauptvogel(at)nppc.sk); cooperation workplaces: 12 workplaces from 11 countries representing Wheat Working Group (Italy, Belgium, Nederland, Greece, Austria, Switzerland, Estonia, Montenegro, Belarus, Azerbaijan and Germany).
5. „Identification and control of regional fruit production/ Identifizierung und Echtheitskontrolle regionaler Obsterzeugung (IDARPO)“; project type: Cooperation Program (CP) Interreg V-A Slovak Republic – Austria, no. Z SKATB303; co-ordinating workplace for NAFC: RIPP Piešťany (DABG); responsible researcher Mgr. Martina Hudcovicová, PhD. (martina.hudcovicova (at)nppc.sk); project duration: 1. 3. 2019 - 28. 2. 2022; cooperation workplaces: University of Ss. Cyril and Methodius in Trnava (SVK) and HBLFA Francisco-Josephinum (AT)
6. „Research and determination of the suitable varietal composition of spring barley with the required malting quality for areas more frequently affected by drought for malt and beer producers“, code ITMS project: 304011P506; project type: Interreg V-A Slovak Republic – Czech Republic 2014-2020; co-ordinating workplace: Research Institute of Brewer and Malty, a.s., Brno; cooperation workplace (main cross-border partner): NAFC – RIPP Piešťany; responsible researcher for RIPP: Ing. Mgr. Mária Babulicová, PhD. (email@example.com); project duration: 1. 10. 2019 - 30. 9. 2021; cooperation workplace (partner of project): University of Ss. Cyril and Methodius in Trnava.