1. „RustWatch: A European early-warning system for wheat rust diseases“; project type: RIA - HORIZON 2020, No. 773311-2, contracting authority EC; project duration: 1.5.2018 – 30.4.2022; co-ordinating workplace: Aarhus University Denmark; co-ordinator: Prof. Mogens Støvring Hovmøller; cooperation workplaces: 24 workplaces including NAFC – RIPP; responsible researcher for RIPP: Ing. Svetlana Šliková, PhD. (svetlana.slikova(at)nppc.sk).
2. „Increasing the efficiency and competitiveness of organic crop breeding“; project type: RIA - HORIZON 2020, No. 773311-2, contracting authority EC; project duration: 1.5.2018 – 30.4.2023; co-ordinating workplace: Kmetijski Institut Slovenije; co-ordinator: Dr. V. Meglic; cooperation workplaces: 25 workplaces including NAFC – RIPP Piešťany; responsible researcher for RIPP: Ing. Pavol Hauptvogel, PhD. (pavol.hauptvogel(at)nppc.sk).
3. „Identification and control of regional fruit production/ Identifizierung und Echtheitskontrolle regionaler Obsterzeugung (IDARPO)“; ITMS code of the project: 305011X831; project type: Cooperation Program (CP) Interreg V-A Slovak Republic – Austria; co-ordinating workplace for NAFC: RIPP Piešťany (DABG); responsible researcher Mgr. Martina Hudcovicová, PhD. (martina.hudcovicova (at)nppc.sk); project duration: 1. 3. 2019 - 28. 2. 2022; cooperation workplaces: University of Ss. Cyril and Methodius in Trnava (SVK) and HBLFA Francisco-Josephinum (AT)
4. „Research and determination of the suitable varietal composition of spring barley with the required malting quality for areas more frequently affected by drought for malt and beer producers“, code ITMS project: 304011P506; project type: Interreg V-A Slovak Republic – Czech Republic 2014-2020; co-ordinating workplace: Research Institute of Brewer and Malty, a.s., Brno; cooperation workplace (main cross-border partner): NAFC – RIPP Piešťany; responsible researcher for RIPP: Ing. Mgr. Mária Babulicová, PhD. (maria.babulicova(at)nppc.sk); project duration: 1. 10. 2019 - 30. 9. 2021; cooperation workplace (partner of project): University of Ss. Cyril and Methodius in Trnava.
5. „Use of superabsorbent polymers (SAP) as an innovative tool to mitigate the effects of climate change in agriculture (SUPOKLIP)“; ITMS code of the project: 304011Y185; project type: Interreg V-A Slovak Republic – Czech Republic 2014-2020; co-ordinating workplace: National Agricultural and Food Centre – RIPP Piešťany; responsible investigator: Ing. Jozef Gubiš, PhD. (jozef.gubis(at)nppc.sk); project duration: 1. 1. 2021 - 31. 12. 2022; main cross-border partner: Mendel University in Brno; partners of project: PeWaS s.r.o., University of Ss. Cyril and Methodius in Trnava.
6. AGENT - "Activated GEnebank NeTwork": creation of a network of actively cooperating European gene banks and their process of transformation from a passive seed repository to active centers of bio-digital resources; project type: HORIZON 2020, no. 862613, contracting authority European Commission; solution time: 1.5.2020 - 30.4.2025; Coordination office: IPK Gatersleben, Germany; coordinator: Prof. Nils Stein; cooperating workplaces: 19 workplaces, including NPPC - VURV Piestany; responsible researcher for VURV: Ing. Rene Hauptvogel, PhD. (rene.hauptvogel(at)nppc.sk).