1. „Characterization of genetic markers correlated with bread making and bisquit quality and its application in molecular wheat breeding“ - project of Slovak-Chinese intergovernmental scientific and technical cooperation (hereinafter IG-STC) No. SK-CN-2017-0012; co-ordinating workplace for NAFC: RIPP Piešťany (DABG); responsible researcher: Ing. Edita Gregová, PhD. (edita.gregova(at)nppc.sk); project duration: 1. 1. 2018 - 31. 12. 2019; cooperation workplace in the Republic of China: Institute of Genetics and Developmental Biology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing.
2. „RustWatch: A European early-warning system for wheat rust diseases“; project type: RIA - HORIZON 2020, No. 773311-2, contracting authority EC; project duration: 1.5.2018 – 30.4.2022; co-ordinating workplace: Aarhus University Denmark; co-ordinator: Prof. Mogens Støvring Hovmøller; cooperation workplaces: 24 workplaces including NAFC – RIPP; responsible researcher for RIPP: Ing. Svetlana Šliková, PhD. (svetlana.slikova(at)nppc.sk).
3. „Increasing the efficiency and competitiveness of organic crop breeding“; project type: RIA - HORIZON 2020, No. 773311-2, contracting authority EC; project duration: 1.5.2018 – 30.4.2023; co-ordinating workplace: Kmetijski Institut Slovenije; co-ordinator: Dr. V. Meglic; cooperation workplaces: 25 workplaces including NAFC – RIPP Piešťany; responsible researcher for RIPP: Ing. Pavol Hauptvogel, PhD. (pavol.hauptvogel(at)nppc.sk).
4. „Training in the identification of botanical species Triticum“; contracting authority: ECPGR Secretariat c/o Biodiversity International; project duration: 1.7.2018 – 30.9.2019; co-ordinating workplace: NAFC – RIPP Piešťany; co-ordinator: Ing. Pavol Hauptvogel, PhD. (pavol.hauptvogel(at)nppc.sk); cooperation workplaces: 12 workplaces from 11 countries representing Wheat Working Group (Italy, Belgium, Nederland, Greece, Austria, Switzerland, Estonia, Montenegro, Belarus, Azerbaijan and Germany).
5. „Identification and control of regional fruit production/ Identifizierung und Echtheitskontrolle regionaler Obsterzeugung (IDARPO)“; project type: Cooperation Program (CP) Interreg V-A Slovak Republic – Austria, no. Z SKATB303; co-ordinating workplace for NAFC: RIPP Piešťany (DABG); responsible researcher Mgr. Martina Hudcovicová, PhD. (martina.hudcovicova (at)nppc.sk); project duration: 1. 3. 2019 - 28. 2. 2022; cooperation workplaces: University of Ss. Cyril and Methodius in Trnava (SVK) and HBLFA Francisco-Josephinum (AT)